1. This school diary must be brought to school daily.
2. Checking this diary by the parents is absolutely necessary as it
keeps them informed of the day to day work and conduct of their wards.
3. In case the diary is lost, it will be replaced
payment of Rs. 25/- in cash.
4. Change of address or phone number immediately be corrected in this diary and communicated to the
5. The Principal will meet the parents during visiting hours only.
6. Parents are not allowed
to meet teacher without a prior appointment sought through this diary.
7. If three warning for defying school rules are given to any student, he/she
may be asked to leave school.
8. No pupil suffering from any contagious or infectious disease shall be permitted to attend the
school till he/she brings a Medical Certificate of fitness from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
9. In case a student fails
to return the book to the library within the stipulated time a fine of Rs. 5/- will be charded per day.